We’re Hiring a Graphic Designer
Hey Designers! We are a fun loving and & fast moving digital marketing team focused on working with entrepreneurs to leverage their business models to make a big impact. We specifically work with business owners selling digital products, coaching programs, and low priced ticket offers.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team to work on both our internal projects and our client’s offers. You’ll be the go to resource for all things design related and brand including working on funnels, social media, email campaigns and website updates. We’re looking for someone that shares an eye for great design, a passion for all things marketing and brand and who shares our obsession with quality and outstanding service.
You’ll be part of a team that loves to collaborate, share ideas, and provide support to one another on a daily basis.
More About The Position:
- 100% Remote
- Full-time, 25-30 Hour Contract Position With Strong Possibility of Full Time
- Available approximately 9am-5pm (North American Time Zones)
This Position is for you if you:
- You have several years of professional graphic design experience, and a portfolio of polished work including sales pages, website design, digital offers, and social media
- You like doing everything from concepting to production work and are familiar with working in the online space and entrepreneurs
- Can take on multiple projects and inject passion, creativity, and some edge into your work all while keeping organized and well prioritized
- You are used to creating batches of assets in all different formats.
- Have a highly creative, self motivated, bubbly, optimistic personality
- Take feedback to heart but not personally
- Are a self starter and can work independently
- Proven experience working in tools like Canva, ClickFunnels, Photoshop or other similar tools
This Position is not for you if you:
- Are not Dependable — more spontaneous than reliable
- Are not people-oriented or collaborative
- Cannot adapt or be flexible
- Need hand holding
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Translating client and internal needs and branding strategies into design strategies and all asset components
- Design and produce artwork for websites, sales and landing pages, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static email campaigns, digital offers and social media graphics
- Some print or formatted digital files may be required
- Responsible for owning the integrity of the Allie Bjerk brand across all brand elements; this includes reviewing assets prior to being released
- Ensures that brand files are properly saved and organized for easy reference for team members
- Providing additional support to the Tech Specialist as needed. This includes website and page builder updates, blog posts, etc.
- Collaborating with the executive team to create media that is on brand
People love working with our team because we are passionate about our mission to help entrepreneurs walk in their brilliance and make a great impact.
If you meet the outlined criteria, please apply by clicking the button below.
Please no PM’s to me or the team.CLICK TO APPLY HERE